- Concierge Service – Government of Canada guide for Canadian enterprises to find and access programs and services that support business innovation.
- Can-Export – a Global Affairs Canada program that will provide $50 million to help Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises take advantage of global export opportunities.
- Alberta.ca - Promoting Trade and Development – Alberta’s investment attraction activities focus on engaging international companies on opportunities that will create employment for Albertans, while bringing new technologies, products, services and capital to the province.
- AlbertaCanada.com – Exporting your products and services – Government of Alberta site for assessing export readiness, preparing to export and building on export success. The site contains links to several useful resources for exporters.
- BizPal Alberta - Looking to start or grow your business? BizPaL is your source for Online Business Permit and License information.
- Canada Border Services Agency – Primary source of information on ports of entry and importing and exporting of commercial goods.
- Canada Business Network – How to Export - Explore new markets for your products or services. Topics include: Starting to Export, Export Financing, Export Market Research, Export Marketing Sales and Logistics, and Exporting Regulations
- Canada Companies Capabilities - Find companies that can supply your organization with the goods, services and technology it needs.
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters - Access reports and publications, global business services, an industry resource guide, and information on upcoming events in the manufacturing sector.
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration - The Canadian Automated Export Declaration (CAED) program is a fast, inexpensive and easy way of reporting your exported goods.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Express Entry Information for Employers - Express Entry is a system to assist immigrants with skilled work experience in their application to immigrate and work in Canada.
- Connectica - Alberta's web portal connecting innovators to funding, programs, services and more.
- Department of Immigration Start-up Visa Program - Canada's Start-up Visa Program targets immigrant entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to build innovative businesses in Canada that can create jobs for Canadians and compete on a global scale.
- Export Development Canada (EDC) - Export Development Canada provides Canadian exporters with financing, insurance and bonding services, as well as foreign market expertise.
- Trade & Investment Attraction – Government of Alberta ministry website with access to Alberta government programs and resources for importers and exporters, trade agreement, the location of Alberta’s international offices, and investment and business attraction policies and services.
- Trade Commissioner Service Canada – The Trade Commissioner Service provides assistance for exporting and international expansion of your business, connecting with qualified international contacts for partnering, commercialization or sourcing of technology, and education.
- Global Affairs Canada – An accurate and up-to-date resource for information and research into foreign policy, trade, global development activities, and country and region relationships and agreements.
- Trade Data Online (TDO) - Trade Data provides the ability to generate customize reports on Canada and U.S. trade in goods with over 200 countries. Generate reports by product or industry